SIRCA TULIP GLOSS Weatherproof Emulsion is a smooth water-based, modified acrylic, exterior wall finish with silicon additives and improved antialgal properties.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
PLASTER The masonry surface to work on should be treated and well cured before applying SIRCA Tulip Gloss Weatherproof Emulsion. Better to allow a gap of 28 days before the process.
CLEANING Surface should be free from any loose paint, dust or grease. Growth of fungus, algae or moss should be removed by wire brushing and water. In case of areas having excessive dampness use SIRCA Paints Damp Block to limit further dampness. Even after cleaning if the surface shows chalkiness, use SIRCA Paints Exterior Sealer to get an even surface.
FILLING FOR CRACKS 3mm SIRCA Paints Crack Seal could be used for the fillers.
FILLING FOR HOLES & DENTS In case of dents and holes use SIRCA Paints Acrylic Wall Putty or white cement and fine sand in the ratio 1:3.SIRCA TULIP GLOSS should not be applied on surfaces/substrates that are subjected to continuous seepage or dampness.
- Do not apply when ambient temperature is less than 10°C or if the temperature might drop to this level within 4 hrs of application.
- Do not over-thin or over-extend the brush.
- Tint using machine colourants only.
- Stir well and strain before use.
- Tinted paints need thorough shaking immediately after tinter addition as well as before use.
- Ensure not to use Chlorinated water for dilution.