SIRCA FINESSE Interior Wall Primer is a water-based wall coating suitable for application on interiors as an undercoat to interior emulsions.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
PLASTER The masonry surface to work on should be treated and well cured before the process of SIRCA FINESSE (Wall Primer). Better to allow a gap of 28 days before the process.
CLEANING Surface should be free from any loose paint, dust or grease. Growth of fungus, algae or moss should be removed by wire brushing and water. In case of areas having excessive dampness use SIRCA Paints Damp Block to limit further dampness. Even after cleaning if the surface shows chalkiness, use SIRCA Paints Interior Sealer to get an even surface.
FILLING FOR CRACKS 3mm SIRCA Paints Crack Seal could be used for the fillers.
FILLING FOR HOLES & DENTS In case of dents and holes use SIRCA Paints Acrylic Wall Putty or white cement and fine sand in the ratio 1:3.
- Do not apply when ambient temperature is less than 10°C or if the temperature might drop to this level within 4 hrs of application.
- Do not over-thin or over-extend the brush.
- Do not use Universal Stainers or any other colourants.
- Stir well and strain before use.
- In coastal areas, it is not recommended to leave the primer without the application of top coats for a long period of time.